9 months ago
KBRwyle is seeking OPNAV N98 Naval Munitions Requirements Process (NMRP) and Non-Combat Expenditure Allowance (NCEA) System Analyst Support to Requirements Officer. Specific responsibilities are as follows:
• Maintain communication with Navy/Marine Corps weapons requirements officers in support of the Naval Munitions Requirements Process (NMRP) and Non-Combat Expenditure Allowance (NCEA).
• Provide NMRP and NCEA data to support government funding decisions/priorities and acquisition development for Navy/Marine Corps platforms and weapons programs.
• Support the management of the NMRP that determines budget submission requests to support identified warfighter gaps.
• Assist the NCEA data manager for the Major Claimants weapon training requirements as related to inventory control.
• Support the Navy’s Foreign Military Sales (weapons) data manager as related to inventory control.
• Support the data manager for the Department of the NMRP that establishes the weapons requirements for budget submissions in support of COCOM identified threats and US priorities.
• Support the Directorate in the performance of duties which includes:
– Assisting weapons and weapons platform Requirements Officers with weapons issues and recommendations concerning appropriate courses of action as needed;
– Assist, through technical writing, the Development of Concept of Operations, force structure, Information Support Plan, and Key Performance Parameter documentation, Test and Evaluation Master Plan and Training Support Plans
• Provide subject matter expert analysis to the Directorate for weapons requirements to include:
– Weapons in the procurement/production/sustainment phase of their acquisition life cycle.
– Provide analysis for government review and acceptance regarding production planning, operational requirements assessment and validation, logistics and tactical employment considerations, and training requirements, and;
– Assist in addressing technical issues in regards to weapon systems procurement and incorporating them into drafts of recommendations, point papers, and correspondence.
Education: This position requires a Master's degree or work experience equivalent, in addition to fifteen (15) years of experience with Navy/Marine Corps weapons systems, the NAVAIR acquisition process, and/or requirements development on the OPNAV staff.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: The selected candidate must have mastery of Microsoft Office Suite to include producing complex and imbedded graphs, and creating interoperability between program products in order to produce final executive level briefing materials, presentations and point papers as tasked by the weapons requirements officers. Individual selected must have a current active SECRET clearance.
A minimum of three (3) years operational fleet experience is desired. Preferred candidate will have the following:
• Knowledge of naval aviation (USN and/or USMC) programs missions and challenges
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the PPBE process. Examples below:
– PPBE certified
– Actual working experience within the PPBE process
– Actual working experience with POM development
– Written skills with development of issue generation
– Oral and written skills: Program Reviews.
• Knowledge and understanding of the JCIDS process. Example follows:
– JCIDS certification or actual work experience with JCIDS documentation
• Working experience with PBIS Example follows:
– PBIS certification and/or recent user experience (recent user experience being within the last 2 years).
• Familiarity with OPNAV organizational structure, mission and roles.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.