4 months ago
Operations Supervisor (Evening Shift)-MON14936
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Exert leadership skills while respecting the vision and values of Bombardier Aerospace
- Identify, document and standardize key processes leading to the achievement of objectives
- Ensure continuous improvement, notably with the application of the problem resolution process
- Establish and control the achievement of production objectives
- Coach his team in order to develop their talent in the organization
- Optimize the sharing of knowledge and best practices throughout the organization
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a college diploma or university degree in Aerospace, engineering or manufacturing management or equivalent experience that have allowed you to develop strong management skills
- You have experience in management in a manufacturing environment (aerospace environment is an advantage)
- You master the French language (bilingualism is an asset)
- You understand the principles of value-added production
- You have strong communication skills
- You have aptitude to plan and organize to ensure the attainment of results
- You demonstrate entrepreneurship
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 14.02.2018, 8:00:48 PM