4 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Get onboard the UTC Aerospace Operations and Supply Chain team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. Operations and Supply Chain employees have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality, and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
The Operations Quality Engineer will provide direct quality engineering support during assembly and test of electronic controllers used in aircraft applications.
* Review non-conforming material management and disposition appropriately.
* Perform data analysis and reporting.
* Support and drive audit facilitation.
* Ensure product delivery and conformity.
* Direct customer interface.
* Review corrective and preventive action plans for completeness.
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
* 2+ years of experience in an engineering/technical-focused role is required.
* Knowledgeable of Relentless Root Cause Analysis and Continuous Improvement.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Quality Engineer experience is preferred.
* Experience working within an AS9100 or regulatory environment (aerospace, automotive, or medical industries) is a bonus.
* Knowledge in SAP quality notification application is a plus.
* ACE Associate certification and/or equivalent demonstrated knowledge and successful application of tools and techniques relating to Process Certification, Relentless Root Cause Analysis, Mistake-proofing, standard work, and reduction of quality escapes.
* Strong organizational and planning skills with proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Ability to be self-motivated and driven.
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills, and capability to work within a team environment, as well as the ability to succeed with limited supervision.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Quality Assurance, or related field is required.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.