McGinley Aviation are delighted to be working with an established client in the Aircraft Cabin Interiors market to appoint a new Heathrow based Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager is required to organise and manage all day to day operations at the Heathrow Hanger. Manage a flexible working pattern for all staff, ensuring the work flows, planning, Engineering and soft furnishing, between the client are staffed and supplied as required. Working closely with other Operations Managers, Contract Manager and Planner to ensure customer service levels are met and maintained to the highest standards adhering to all necessary quality and legal compliances.
- Manage technical and engineering schedule in liaison with customer requirements
- Effectively plan that at all times the working patterns are aligned to customer requirements and enable us to deliver the most cost-effective staffing and shift structures
- Define and maintain department KPI's in conjunction with the UK Operations Director
- Implement continuous improvement teams, ensuring they are given the resource required to make changes
- Ensure customer service levels are met and maintained to the highest standard
- Ensure all regulatory, quality and auditing requirements are met, in line with CAA approvals and company Quality standards
- Provide monthly and periodic reports for board review and as requested by the UK Operations Director
- Work closely with other operational teams within the group, using synergies of engineering and operations to ensure most cost effective and efficient operational solutions
- Work alongside the Group HR Manager to deliver structure and stability for the workforce, implementing training and career development, ensure the effective implementation of performance management systems and recruitment as required
- Support the apprenticeship scheme and training programme for licensed engineers.
- Ensure implementation of all HR policies and procedures, including absence and disciplinary management systems
- Work with the Group HR Manager on Pay Benchmarking and annual pay reviews
- Continuously review storage requirements, delivering suitable and cost-effective solutions
- Maintain technical knowledge through attending workshops, reviewing professional publications and networking
- EASA form 4 holder and CRS approval Part 145
- Enforce company Health & Safety policy
- Recognised qualification in a technical discipline
- Proven experience of EASA Part 21G and Part 145
- Management of teams, both locally and remotely, including performance management
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Knowledge of Continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Recognised business management qualification
- Experience of commercial Aviation / Cabin Interiors
- Aircraft cabin interiors maintenance
Why choose McGinley Aviation?
McGinley Aviation & Aerospace is recognised as a leading provider of global recruitment solutions. With a highly-skilled and well established recruitment team, McGinley Aviation & Aerospace are specialists at sourcing the right talent to suit the unique demands of the aviation and aerospace sector.
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with a prompt and effective recruitment service - working to acquire the very best talent the market has to offer. We work equally as hard to ensure that our candidates get the best experience possible, giving them the guidance, support and information they need every step of the way.
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence - for a confidential discussion about this job opportunity, call McGinley Aviation and speak with Jaques Brooks.
All applicants applying for this role must have a right to work within the EU.
McGinley Aviation & Aerospace Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Business Aviation, Aircraft, Heathrow, Aviation Jobs, Operations, Manager, Cabin, Airlines