3 months ago
HR Services is seeking an Operational Analyst to support talent acquisition systems operations. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business and technical acumen and leverage systems thinking in order to balance the end-user experience with function to define effective solutions. Additionally, this individual would thrive in a fast-paced, agile development environment and enjoy working with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
• Define end user requirements, understand root causes of problems and translate them into business/technical processes that deliver innovative solutions.
• Create and document test procedures and scenarios for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phases.
• Support daily operations of the talent acquisition and relocation system environments.
• Participate in peer-group reviews of system and process designs.
• Quickly assess an end-user issue, trouble shoot and recommend solutions to meet the customer need.
• Facilitate change requirements within the established structured change control process.
• Create and maintain process documentation to ensure opportunities for process elimination or consolidation are met.
• Support systems development life cycle (both traditional and agile), including solution design, program development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Human Resources & Admin
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Experience in performing root cause analysis.
· Working experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) or Quality Assurance (QA) screening.
· Experience in providing application development support, or business system solution/product/service strategies and directions with large, distributed, complex systems.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
· Ability to work well in cross functional teams, diverse customer sets, inclusive of leadership and groups outside the home organization.
· Self-motivated and comfortable working in a busy and dynamic environment with competing priorities.
· Ability to prioritize requests effectively and efficiently and work with a sense of urgency based on organizational guidelines.
· Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel in terms that they understand.
· Experience with Workday.
Typical Education / Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contingent Upon Program Award