4 months ago
Requisition ID: 9424
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Operational Service Center Manager (Multiple openings) to join our team in Atlanta, GA (1110). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
Directs the implementation of activities in repair, overhaul, or modification of units to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives. Monitors customer satisfaction, taking action as needed to remedy problems and explore opportunities.
* Directs the implementation of activities in repair, overhaul, or modification of units to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
* Prioritizes schedules based on the availability of personnel, skills, tools, equipment, parts, materials, and required work area consistent with the release schedule and cost forecasts.
* Determines the tooling, equipment, materials, employee skills, and hours necessary for their accomplishment.
* Recommends, and coordinates the sequencing and allocation of daily workload; Assigns jobs according to the skills, experience, and training of mechanics; Investigates the recoverability of parts and components and determines appropriate reconditioning processes.
* Reviews job progress and makes adjustments to planned schedule to meet changing workload conditions.
* Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas.
* Maintains records of production, units in process, inventories, project accomplishment, overhauls, personnel performance, and current and projected workloads.
* Responsible for workforce planning to ensure the efficient operation of the function: Oversees staffing, development, performance management, and employee relations.
* Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures and may be the focal point on internal and external audits.
* Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
* US Citizenship or Permanent Residency
* Four or more years of experience working in a service or repair facility
* Experience with service ERP systems
* Aviation OR electronics management experience
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.