4 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
The high quality products we design, produce and service in our Interiors, Actuation and Propeller Systems (IAPS) business allow both passengers and crew members to have a more comfortable experience and greater piece of mind during flight. From lighting and actuation systems to propellers, evacuation systems and seating - what we design and manufacture works together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class customer service, yet passengers don't even know we're there - and that's how we like it!
* Responsible for the data collection, update, and completion of a suite of various graphs, charts and data bases in conjunction with a wide variety of information across the Interiors Business Sites.
* Pull data from SAP across the various sites to prepare the information.
* Maintain folders in a SharePoint site and update printed copies on the status boards in a centralized area.
This summer internship will be full time over the summer.
* Must have GPA of 3.0
* Must have completed 30 hours of college coursework
* Must be pursuing a bachelor's degree in Business or other related field
* Some Business or related discipline and/or equivalency is required.
* Strong business analysis skills and the ability to solve complex business problems by using information technology and business intelligence software
* Demonstrated skills in creative thinking, problem solving and decision-making
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Deadline and project-oriented with strong organizational skills, in addition to having the ability to multi-task
* Willing to learn the tools and end user techniques of the SAP application areas are applied to the business process to provide effective training and communications.
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively.
* Strong project, organizational, presentation, and writing skills.
* Demonstrated ability to function as a member of a geographically diverse team, be action oriented and strong attention to detail are mandatory
* Willing to learn an ERP system (MAPICS/DataFlo/SAP/etc)
* Strong PC skills in Microsoft applications
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Education: Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Business or other related field
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.