6 months ago
OpsMobil specializes in providing operational, mechanical and labour personnel to the Oil and Gas industry throughout Saskatchewan, Central / Northern Alberta, and British Columbia. We pride ourselves with providing both ground and heli-portable solutions to our varied and diverse client base.
We are currently accepting resumes to fill upcoming positions in our Production Department. We service various locations including Drayton Valley, Whitecourt, Grande Prairie, Edson, Red Deer, Rocky Mountain House, Grande Cache, Medicine Hat, Manning, Fox Creek, Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, among others.
Maintenance Crew Lead will lay out, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair piping systems which carry water, steam, chemicals or fuel used for heating, cooling, lubricating and other processes.
Applicants must have three (3) to five (5) years experience in the following:
* General Oilfield maintenance
* Pipeline and facility construction
* Plant Shutdowns
* Facility maintenance working around oil batteries and satellites, compressor stations, dehydration, refrigeration
* Experience in pipefitting
* Experience working with light 1 ton picker (hoisting ticket would be an asset)
* Experience with flange and spool bolt up
Preference is given to those with:
* SOLIS training and/or equivalent programs
* Production Field Operations or Gas Process Operations Certificate
* Fall arrest training and certificate
* Red Seal Pipefitter Certification
* Valid driver Class 5 driver’s license and clean abstract
* Current H2S Alive, First AID CPR, Confined space training and WHMIS
* Candidates should live at or close to Estevan, SK. The Company does not cover any relocation expenses.
* Field conditions under a variety of extreme climatic conditions
* These positions are identified as safety-sensitive
* Employee may be required to be on call during shift, Overtime may be required
* Some positions are camp based
* Shift schedules vary from 8 on 6 off / or 15 on13 off. Depending on business needs.
Applicants should submit a resume including proof of qualifications. The Company will keep your resume in our application databank and once the position is open we will contact the select candidates for interview. Thank you.