9 months ago
Office Coordinator, Finance Contracts & Securitizations-S-CAN-1177B
Your ideas move people.
At Bombardier, our employees work together to move the world forward, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we will provide you with an environment where it can grow into a unique product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Office Coordinator, Finance Contracts & Securitizations
You will work at the Administrative Center in Dorval, and will report to the Manager of Aircraft Finance Contracts & Securitizations in addition to supporting the Director, Treasury Services. You will contribute to the administrative efficiency of the teams.
In your role, your key responsibilities will be the following:
- Preparation, review and issuance of documents such as Flight Hour Reports, UCC filings, FAA/Arizona registrations; ensuring adherence to required timelines & complete records;
- Organize and archive Financing Contracts documentation both for new and ongoing transactions;
- Prepare and review various monthly ad-hoc reports for internal customers and the team;
- Complete special projects as assigned including the mining of data from various internal and external sources, participating with the organizing, collating and presenting of information learned to be carried out in accordance with corporate and divisional policy;
- Monitor various external data sources to monitor the timely release of provisions for contingent liabilities;
- Administer the International Registry database on behalf of Bombardier Aerospace (Commercial Aircraft and Business Aircraft) to accurately reflect newly manufactured serial numbers, with a focus on preventing delays to potential closings;
- Assist the team in the monitoring (and ensure timely and accurate renewal as appropriate) of the insurance certificates required by customer contractual obligations and all filings required state or local statutes to accurately maintain Bombardier's security interest;
- Administer the periodic corporate filings of various Bombardier wholly owned subsidiaries and affiliated corporate entities;
- Administer lien release documentation related to Bombardier’s Legacy portfolio;
- Assist the Contracts Administrators with recurring administrative tasks;
- Research and respond to customer inquiries in a timely fashion;
- Coordinate the agenda of the Director (and Managers if required); manage appointments and ensure follow-up on various requests;
- Perform general office work (word processing, file follow-up, filing-system maintenance, database update and maintenance, photocopies, archiving, mailings, etc.);
- Manage day-to-day activities (phone calls, faxes, mail, e-mail and various requests from internal and external sources) and establish priorities;
- Coordinate meetings and special events and prepare all necessary material;
- Arrange and confirm travel reservations for the team members and the Director;
- Prepare expense reports, ensure budgetary follow-up, submit invoices for payment;
- Submit IT requests and ensure follow-up as required;
- Provide support as required to other team members (including Finance Contracts & Securitizations, Treasury Services & Risk Management, and Treasury Operations).
As our ideal candidate, you:
- Have a college Diploma (DEC) in Office Automation or experience as a Legal Office Coordinator/Secretary with at least five (5) years of experience or any other equivalent combination of education and/or experience;
- Have the ability to collaborate with multiple departments to resolve outstanding issues while rationalizing consequences of decisions made as they relate to company policy and departmental procedure;
- Have working knowledge of legal documents relating to loans and leases;
- Have working knowledge of leasing and lending (loans) financial structures
- Have excellent communication skills in English and French, both spoken and written;
- Have in-depth technical knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Have solid priority-management skills;
- Are well-organized and detailed-oriented;
- Are very discreet and you have a sense of confidentiality;
- Have excellent sense of initiative and autonomy;
- Are flexible in terms of availability.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected will be contacted.
File Ref. Number: S-CAN-1179
Posted on September 29, 2017
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Organization: Corporate Office
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 02.10.2017, 5:12:56 PM
02.11.2017, 3:59:00 AM