4 months ago
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security facility in Oklahoma City is seeking a Office Administrator (experienced) This person will be responsible for:
* Coordinate and process domestic and international travel arrangements, monitors designated business traveler's logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards.
* Collect and compile data to provide visibility of status for traveler's review and/or signature. Creates, edits and maintains electronic and written communication.
* Prepares reports, presentations and flow charts.
* Processes incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
* Prioritizes and schedules management-level employee time and availability for efficient use of resources.
* Tracks and maintains designated conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources.
* Plans the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
* Orders and maintains office supplies.
* Plans and implements logistics for internal and external events and meetings.
* Works under general supervision.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/ Experience):
Experience in MS Office
Experience booking travel
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
High school diploma or GED and typically 1 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contingent Upon Program Award