7 months ago
This Network Designer position will support the Consolidated Facilities Operation and Maintenance (CFOAM) Program at our Springfield, VA site.
- Design, install, configure and maintain network components to support facility system infrastructure that include local and wide area networks.
- Perform facility system hardware and software installation, configuration and disposition of network components to support the architecture.
- Delivers support for the design, validation and configuration management of networks.
- Administers access to network equipment and works to protect information to meet security requirements.
- Monitors and analyzes information security reports to identify current threats, determine appropriate solutions, and implement approved security measures.
- Installs patches, modified security files, controls file and data access.
- Establishes backup and restore procedures to ensure system and data availability.
- Conducts root cause analysis where required to identify causes of problems resolved and develop and deploy mitigation plans.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Top Secret, U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Typical Education and Experience: Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
- A current active Top Secret U. S. Security Clearance
- Ability to obtain a Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) U. S. Security Clearance with a Counterintelligence Polygraph (CI Poly) post-start
- A current active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) U. S. Security Clearance with a Counterintelligence Polygraph (CI Poly)
- Experience with the operational technology of facility systems
- System Administrator experience for first level support to assist enterprise team
- A current active DoDD 8750 approved certification (CompTIA Network +, Security + or CASP; or ISC2 CISSP)
OTHER JOB RELATED INFO: Work site will be in Springfield, VA
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award