11 months ago
The NDT technician
is responsible for all aspects of the Non Destructive Testing
process. They inspect aircraft components for defects through
processes such as Magnetic Particle Testing, Eddy Current Testing, liquid
Penetrant Testing, and Ultrasonic Testing.
* Learn skills towards certification per NAS
410 to to NDT Level 2 in the following NDT methods;
* Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection
* Magnetic Particle Inspection (wet)
* Set up and calibrate nondestructive testing equipment.
* Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities
(defects) using NDT methods of
* Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under
inspection, ensuring strict
* adherence to safety regulations.
* Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable
specifications or standards and evaluate
* Organize and report test results.
* Perform specialized inspections.
* May instruct and supervise others.
* Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management.
* Certified per NAS 410 to NDT Level 2 in one or more of
the following NDT methods;
* Magnetic Particle
* Eddy Current
* 3+ months of nondestructive experience, required
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: ABLE
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 03/29/2018, 4:12:59 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.