3 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking an experienced NDT Quality Test Specialist in Mesa, AZ.
* Advises on advanced technology in non-destructive instrumentation and inspection principles, processes and techniques.
* Guides implementation of advanced inspection or test techniques.
* Develops innovative test processes and equipment.
* Consults suppliers and customers to resolve technical issues involving tests, processes and equipment.
* Develops principles and methods for analyzing test, inspection or statistical data.
* Consults on corrective action to resolve process or product anomalies.
* Participates on enterprise and industry teams to influence the standardization and regulation of training and certification requirements.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
* NDT/NDI certifications as a level 3 Technician per NAS 410 in Ultrasonic, X-ray, Dye Penetrant, Eddy Current, or Magnetic Particle
* Prior experience as a NDT responsible level 3
* Experience with Continuous Improvement, Lean and Employee Involvement
Typical Education and/or Experience
AA degree in related discipline and typically 9 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award