9 months ago
· Provides design options and produces complex 2D and 3D graphics, animations and interactive multimedia design solutions. Inputs graphics using the established tracking system and maintains the tracking system.
· Plans and designs complex graphics projects.
· Confers with customer to determine effective visual solutions.
· Participates in developing graphics procedures and process flows.
· Guides others and oversees the compliance of individual graphic projects to the commercial, government and internal specifications, standards, processes and procedures.
· Works under limited supervision.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
* Experience with Autodesk 3DS and Maya toolsets
* Experience with Adobe Illustrator toolset
* Minimum 3 years related experience
* Experience with the Boeing Integration Visualization Tool (IVT)
* Experience with Adobe Flash/Animate toolsets
Contingent Upon Program Award