6 months ago
Designs, tests and produces multi-media applications, systems and products. Scopes, schedules and estimates project activities. Develops and integrates digital media, special effects, animation and other visual images. Reviews designs for branding compliance. A well-qualified applicant will have an ability to understand customer environments and develop creative solutions to add value to that work statement.
• Provide creative design inputs for multiple projects with an emphasis on the development of solutions to customer based problem statements
• Participate in activities necessary for future development and growth of the Global services environment thru:
o Development of future road maps and horizon planning
o Engaging with customers as part of product development needs and problem statement definitions
o Working across business units with aligned development responsibilities
o Creating an environment of change thru rapid technology prototyping and implementation across training environments
o Assist in the evaluation of new instructional strategies, methods, technologies and tools related to instructional design, development and delivery for internal and external customers.
• Conducts customer centered evaluations and studies on end-users of training material and operational roles to improve design, development and deployment of products and services.
• Collaborates with other skills/roles to determine problem statements and create solutions via rapid prototyping using various design methods and processes such as Agile.
Representative Major Tasks (Specific activities may vary by Business Unit, region, site or assignment):
• Develops and refines design concepts. Designs and produces all components of larger design packages. Defines approach for communication needs and identifies resources.
• Reviews customer statement of work.
• Interprets and identifies requirements, recommends the concept and design solutions.
• Conducts modeling/prototype design visual communication needs for customer feedback/approval.
• Develops and integrates digital media, special effects, animation and other visual images. Conducts research for multi-media projects.
• Tests designs parts, troubleshoots potential problems and provides recommendations.
• Creates branded solutions and populates content specific to statement of work.
• Produces graphic elements and finalizes format.
Identifies design objectives for multi-media elements, creative requirements, concepts and deliverables for projects. Identifies and resolves communications issues.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience.
Developing solutions to a wide range of complex technical problems, requiring ingenuity and innovation
Testing, analyzing and diagnosing product design problems
Customer centered design and human factors involving task observation and analysis
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award