7 months ago
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 56709BR Date posted 11/14/City Vergennes
advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. UTC Aerospace Systems employs approximately 42,000 people worldwide with approximate annual sales of $14 billion. We currently have a Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Program Manager position open located in Vergennes, Vermont
UTC Aerospace Systems, a division of United Technologies, is seeking a highly motivated, and results driven individual to join our Sensors & Integrated Systems (SIS) Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) team.
Typical Roles/Area of Focus:
The MRO Program Manager provides a central point of accountability for aftermarket programs, is the leader of cross functional teams, and works closely with local site leadership to ensure fill alignment with MRO, Business Unit & customer expectations. The Program Manager is responsible for providing oversight, management and direction to the local MRO leadership with primary focus in the areas of new program introduction, retrofit program execution, Gov’t & commercial program compliance, program delivery performance, and business unit cost control and accountability.
This role leads and directs all aftermarket program management meetings, attends local staff meetings, tier reviews and will be considered the central point contact for the maintenance and upkeep of all KPI’s and customer performance metrics for Gov’t and commercial aftermarket programs. This position will currently report directly to the Director, Global MRO operations.
Level of Responsibility:
· Primary focal for Business Development, Contracts, MRO leadership in support of all new business initiatives
· Primary MRO point of contact for DCMA relationship management
· Responsible for development and management of all KPI’s and customer performance metrics
· Responsible for development and program management of all MRO related retrofit activity
· Work closely with central product support team, technical publications, quality & supply chain to ensure full alignment with all operational & business objectives
· Full Gov’t and commercial contract compliance
· Internal/external customer satisfaction
* 3-5 years aerospace aftermarket experience
* Experience with military contracts and program execution
* Working knowledge of FAR145 regulatory requirements
* Experienced with military and commercial purchase order, delivery order and general sales order account management
* Manufacturing/production experience in the aerospace environment
* Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
* Strong working knowledge of SAP operating system, MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint applications
* BA/BS degree with 3-5 years’ experience
* MA/MS degree with 1-3 years’ experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.