10 months ago
MRB Engineer - Landing Gear
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 52180BR Date posted 08/18/City Fort Worth
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems equipment onboard. From space exploration and defense to today’s more electric, more intelligent, more integrated aircraft – our systems make modern flight possible. And by “make it possible,” we mean: we start it, power it, control it, ventilate it, quiet it, land it, stop it and monitor it. We have more than 41,000 employees across 26 countries working at the forefront of technological innovation. Thanks to their efforts, our global reach and our market-leading position, we do big things no one else can do.
We have an immediate opening for a MRB Engineer- Landing Gear in Ft. Worth, TX.
• Engineering related experience in an Aerospace manufacturing environment
• Detailed oriented and ability to thrive in a fast-paced demanding production environment
• Working knowledge of GD&T – being able to read engineering drawings (2D and 3D)
• Good understanding of aerospace materials and manufacturing processes.
• Highly preferred (5+) years of MRB experience in an Aerospace manufacturing environment
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
• Proficient with CATIA V5
• Familiar with PLM and ERP systems such as SAP, Matrix, SmarTeam, Citrix
• Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
• Good understanding of computing tools and programs including the use of Microsoft Office, Windows 7
• Critical traits including: high attention to detail, high energy, ability to effectively navigate in a high-paced production environment, decisiveness, well-organized, sense of urgency, positive attitude, long-term interest in Engineering disciplines and an unwavering commitment to honest and ethical behavior
Must be able to verify U.S. Person Status as defined by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
Education: Bachelor's degree in mechanical / aerospace engineering or related discipline
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.