4 months ago
N2 Imaging Systems, a UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS) company, is an acknowledged leader in the design and manufacture of compact, low power, visible and infrared imaging systems used for soldier vision enhancement, targeting, and surveillance during day, night or low-visibility conditions. Our vertically integrated company, including operations and engineering staff are experienced veterans in providing low-power, lightweight solutions for capturing imagery across the spectrum. Our passion for supporting the Warfighter and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance.
N2 Imaging Systems is looking for a highly motivated Mold Maker/CNC Programmer to join our team.
* Set up and run high speed CNC milling machines using CAM software to build close tolerance injection molds and components.
* 2D & 3D programming in Mastercam software.
* Set up and operate Haas and Mikron CNC milling machines.
* Utilize the latest HSM techniques to machine close to tolerance mold components in hardened tool steels and graphite.
* Use inspection equipment to check parts to prints to ensure they meet quality requirements.
* Build, troubleshoot and repair plastic injection molds.
* Design electrodes in Solidworks.
* Must have US Persons status
* 5 years of related experience.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
* Ability to apply concepts of algebra, trigonometry and geometry.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Office, Esprit.
* Ability to read blue prints and measuring instruments.
* The ability to work well in a team environment.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.