4 months ago
MLA,Kit Coordinator, Mirabel-MIR02505
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Coordinate the supply of internal and external parts that are required in a kit for a modification in service.
- Manage the kits forecast in line with the PCA strategy and the harmonized schedule with Program Office.
- Handle projects with a broad scope in own discipline mid to long-term in focus.
- Interact with other groups outside of the KIT group (Engineering, Production, Program Office, etc).
- Participate and provide input to the change strategy.
- Communicate with Customer service for Kits availability, be accountable for it and maintain the backorder database up to date.
- Solve moderately complex problems in own specialty area. Prepare and present issues, findings, solutions to management.
- Support other Material Logistics/ Customer Service activities as required.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor degree in Operations or a Technical College Degree in the same field and a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- You have 2-5 years experience in a similar position
- You are good at multi-tasking
- You have strong planning and prioritizing skills
- You have a good knowledge of computer software such as Excel, Internet, Lotus Notes & Outlook
- You have strong communication skills, French and English both spoken and written.
- You have proven knowledge and experience in using MacPac, TIMMS and/or SAP (an asset)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: After Sales Services
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 01.06.2018, 9:37:15 AM