8 months ago
Do you have what it takes to push the boundaries of game-changing technologies, deliver results while working with a diverse team of talented individuals, and challenge yourself knowing that what we do matters to the Warfighter? Are you Mission Ready? This job is for you!
We at ISR & Space Systems are world leaders in high altitude electro-optical sensors, employed by the U.S. and foreign military in time critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations. Our passion for supporting the Warfighters and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance.
Serves as subject matter expert to the customer for all support requirements in a systems maintenance environment. Monitors the health and status of the equipment and responds to all issues related to the UTC product. Responsible for maintaining complex customer’s systems to include integration, testing, troubleshooting, and implementation of corrective actions.
* The ideal candidate will have experience in avionic systems maintenance.
* Must be able to read and interpret schematic diagrams, system data flow charts, and technical descriptions of the systems.
* Must be able to effectively use general and specialized test equipment to check-out and troubleshoot systems.
* Must be an excellent problem solver and capable of providing viable courses of action to the customer based on timely assessment and analysis.
* Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Integrity, reliability, and dedication in a team environment are a must.
* Due to the nature of the role, the candidate must be a US Citizen with an active Secret Clearance.
* UNIX/Linux system administration and scripting experience are desired.
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
2 Year Engineering Degree preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.