5 months ago
Boeing Defense, Space, & Security (BDS) Development Mission Systems is seeking highly qualified individuals to develop innovative solutions to complex problems for the Airborne Surveillance, Command and Control (ASC2) platforms. The selected candidate will work both individually and as part of collaborative team to apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to assist with analyses, design, development and verification of a lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions for ASC2.
Tasks will range across the full development lifecycle to include requirements analysis, design, development, test, documentation, licensing, troubleshooting, and user support.
* Evaluate customer/operational needs to define system performance requirements
* Integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces
* System security
* Develop software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met
* Software development, tool design and maintenance
* Research and development projects
* Other systems and software engineering related duties as assigned by Management
The candidate selected for the position should be able to utilize modern object oriented computer programming techniques and agile programming methodologies. Applicants must possess a solid foundation in computer science and have a genuine interest in solving challenging problems.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
* This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
* Demonstrated creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
* Strong collaborative skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Software testing and problem solving experience desired.
Typical Education & Experience:
Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award