3 months ago
Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for a Development & Process Certification Engineer in El Segundo, CA.
* Works with multi-disciplinary team members in order to ensure that Boeing processes and procedures align with government standards and regulatory requirements.
* Develops, documents, implements, and ensures compliance with FAA certification requirements, including DO-178 and DO-254.
* Coordinates Stages Of Involvement with the FAA.
* Supports the integration of engineering designs.
* Oversees configuration management, coordinates changes, performs assessments of compliance and manages the implementation of product standards across programs
* Represents company interests on external standards committees and develops, adapts and/or adopts external standards for internal use.
* Develops, releases, maintains, and distributes engineering documents to enable business activity.
* Collects, analyzes and validates engineering.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Launch
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* Possess a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
* Experience demonstrating compliance to government regulations and/or certification requirements.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
* Bachelors degree or higher in Industrial Engineering.
* At least 3 years experience in industrial, process, or manufacturing engineering.
* The ability to work with a multi-disciplined team.
* Strong communication skills.
* Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award