9 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage the new Aircraft programs Finance team which is composed of 6 people supporting the new Aircraft programs Directors.
- Support the monthly financial governance to the management team.
- Follow-up on the actual and forecasted development costs on the new aircraft programs. Estimate the future unit costs.
- Coordinate the R&D tax credit claim.
- Provide support to your business partners in their decision by providing guidance and develop their financial acumen to better anticipate the impact of their decision on the profitability of the organization.
- Recommend and implement adequate controls to evaluate and detect financial risks.
- Ensure a strict balance sheet control including accounting provisions.
- Ensure strict adherence to accounting policies, controls and procedures.
- Develop and supervise the team; set individual objectives aligned with BAES and Finance function strategic objectives.
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance and have ten (10) years of relevant experience including employee supervision.
- You hold a professional accountant designation (CPA) or equivalent experience.
- You have good judgement, excellent technical and analytical skills and the ability to synthesize information.
- You are a team player, you demonstrate innovation, leadership and are able to influence
- You have an interest in the improvement and development of business processes.
- You are able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- You are bilingual written and spoken (French and English).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 12.09.2017, 9:04:12 PM