9 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 5 years of experience in the Aerospace industry, specifically commercial manufacturing - structures/assembly required
* Previous supervision experience required, with strong mentoring and leadership skills needed
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, parts list, specifications, instructions, and test procedures, with ability to use advanced inspection tools
* Strong understanding of aircraft manufacturing processes
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.