12 months ago
Methods Supervisor, MCG - Global 7000-TOR03891
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead Manufacturing Change Management team while integrating with the Program and Engineering Change Management organizations, to coordinate manufacturing inputs and manage change implementation process in the manufacturing environment.
- Provide governance and visibility to Program Leadership team on Change implementation strategy
- Lead, coach, develop, and assess employees
- Ensure that all team members understand their role and performance in achieving the Operations Unit plan
- Participate in Achieving Excellence and Continuous Improvement activities
- Utilize AES tools to ensure best practice in all deliverables and to implement opportunities to improve including those provided by the formation of the new multi-functional teams
- Ensure the team is fully integrated into the Global Aircraft platform resulting in a one-team approach
- Ensure the right resources are available to meet projected workload delivery on quality, cost and schedule
- Maintain an equitable work environment
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a post-secondary degree and/or at least five (5) + years of Bombardier Aerospace work experience in (Engineering/Methods/Quality environment), technical background is strongly preferred
- You have experience supervising a team mandatory. Preference may be given to candidates who have managed a technical team and or supervised unionized personnel and to individuals with cross-functional experience
- You have in depth technical knowledge of the Bombardier Manufacturing System, Bombardier Engineering System and the Aircraft and Aircraft Systems;
- You possess excellent project management skills;
- You have strong negotiation skills and problem solving abilities;
- You have developed strong decision-making abilities with an analytical & customer-oriented focus.
- You are High-level customer oriented approach with the desire to provide excellent service
- You must take a positive approach to issues which set an example for the organization
- You must be able to work independently with a proactive, results oriented and innovative style with a view to continuous business improvement, demonstrating ethics, good judgment and professionalism
- You have strong communication and presentation skills with the capacity to work well with people at all levels of the organization.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Methods Engineer
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 29.03.2018, 3:10:30 PM