9 months ago
Methods Engineer - Project Analyst /Full Stack Developer, Global 7000-TOR03666
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Develop and migrate new and evolving engineering change management and reporting processes to web-based platforms
- Drive a deeper adoption of process through innovative solutions and improved user experience
- Write, debug, and troubleshoot well documented and maintainable code, web solutions, scripts and SQL queries, that fit within agile methodology, that are standard compliant, and that are consistent with Bombardier’s IT philosophy
- Develop and deliver training material to end users as necessary
- Learn Business Unit practices to better understand the data you will be supporting
- Apply your developments skills to find innovative solutions to complex problems, and participate in the business unit’s project management, reporting and management activities, including: Overall project management activities on behalf of the manufacturing engineering team to accelerate the Global 7000 Final Assembly Line
- Responsible for the business unit’s governance including weekly communication packages for the Operations Leadership Team
- Track project actions and daily reporting including following-up with action owners
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess excellent project management skills
- You have a Degree/diploma in Computer Science or Mechanical, Industrial, Computer, Software or Aerospace Engineering
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Projects, Excel VBA, and PowerPoint
- You have strong understanding of relational databases primarily SQL/TSQL
- You have basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- You have good design and UX planning
- You have experience with Bootstrap CSS
- You have good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- You have working knowledge of C# and the .Net MVC Framework, with a good grasp of MVC fundamentals, Object Oriented Design, REST APIs
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 31.10.2017, 11:45:47 AM