At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Design, modify and update tool drawings, based on Methods requirements.
- Participate in jig proofing in collaboration with the other departments.
- Demonstrate a good cooperation in the communications between stakeholders, suppliers and customers.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college degree in Mechanical Design or Manufacturing or equivalent with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- You master CATIA V5.
- You have good knowledge of ENOVIA (asset).
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are customer focused.
- You work effectively in a team and with tight deadlines.
- You demonstrate great leadership, innovation and judgment.
- You are bilingual (English and French), both oral and written.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.