7 months ago
Methods Agent, Assembly-MON14766
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Revise assembly instruction guides or manufacturing instruction guides for the manufacturing or assembly of aircraft components;
- Interpret drawings and other engineering documents;
- Develop necessary tools to manufacture or assemble aircraft components by taking into account established geometric tolerancing;
- Harmonize the implementation of engineering changes or assembly strategies by working in close collaboration with Engineering, Parts Logistics, Quality and Production;
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college diploma in Mechanical, Avionics, Electrical, Industrial, Aerospace Manufacturing or in a relevant area;
- You are able to read technical drawings and have a good visualization in 3D with good analytical skills;
- You have a good logical mechanical skills;
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- You can work with computer-based software such as Catia, AutoCad, Enovia, 3D via, etc.;
- You can work with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software such as BAAN, SAP, etc.;
- You are an excellent team player, are perseverant and have a good judgment;
- You have a good command of French, written and spoken and have a good knowledge of English.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Methods Technician
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 21.12.2017, 3:06:06 PM
20.02.2018, 4:59:00 AM