10 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Produce the documents for assembling the electrical harnesses based on drawings and specifications.
- Harmonize the implementation of changes and will work closely with the Engineering, Material Logistics.
- You will be called upon to take an active part in the configuration management and support production.
- Participate in or manage various improvement projects.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college degree in aerospace with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
- You are familiar with Bombardier Aerospace business processes, especially configuration management.
- You must have a good analytical mind and be comfortable reading engineering drawings.
- Excellent team player, you are well-known for your endurance, good judgment and open mind.
- Your aircraft and design experience will be an asset.
- Knowledge of Windows, MS Office suite and bilingualism are required.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement and Lean Manufacturing will be an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Methods Engineer
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 07.11.2017, 2:36:46 PM