4 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Write and revise assembly instruction guides or manufacturing instruction guides for the manufacturing or assembly of aircraft components;
- Interpret, verify and approve drawings and other engineering documents;
- Develop assembly and manufacturing strategies for aircraft components;
- Develop necessary tools to manufacture or assemble aircraft components by taking into account established geometric tolerancing;
- Harmonize the implementation of engineering changes or assembly strategies by working in close collaboration with Engineering, Parts Logistics, Quality and Production;
- Participate actively in production support by coordinating problem solving with other support departments;
- Keep abreast of best ways to enhance assembly and manufacturing strategies and participate in research and development projects.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college or university diploma in Mechanical, Avionics, Electrical, Industrial, Electromechanics Engineering, Aerospace Manufacturing or in a relevant area;
- You are able to read technical drawings and have a good visualization in 3D with good analytical skills;
- You have a good logical mechanical skills;
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- You can work with computer-based software such as Catia, AutoCad, Enovia, etc.;
- You can work with Entreprise Resource Planning (ERP) software such as BAAN, SAP, etc.;
- You are an excellent team player, are perseverant and have a good judgement;
- You have a good command of French, written and spoken and have a good knowledge of English.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Methods Engineer
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 28.02.2018, 7:31:31 PM