9 months ago
Method Agent - SAP Expertise-MON14609-5P
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In the Bombardier Manufacturing System, you are the "how"; you have to define how to build aircraft. Your main responsibilities are to define and implement methods to build and assemble aircraft efficiently. You are the link between the Engineering and Production Departments.
Based on specifications form Engineering and Programs, the function role is to define, implement and support the fabrication and assembly methods as well as functional testing in order to optimize usage of resources.
Tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to the methods supervisor, in your role, you will:
- Execute configuration management using the variant tables in SAP according to the options selected by the client.
- Define the structure of the methods deliverables.
- Define, write, implement and harmonize the processes for the methods function.
- Identify non-value added activities, eliminate them and optimize methods process.
- Project management for technical or continuous improvement projects: follow up of schedules and activities.
- Work in close collaboration with the Engineering, Production, Logistics and quality functions
- Investigate root causes and analyze potential solutions taking into account cost, impacts and risks of a production change.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a technical college degree and/or equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in aerospace or other related manufacturing industry.
- You have a good knowledge of SAP.
- You are rigorous, organized, a good planner and problem solver.
- You have a good judgment, have a sense for innovation and possess a good decisional process.
- You have good interpersonal communication skills and are customer oriented.
- You have strong project management skills and function well within a multidisciplinary team.
- You have good knowledge of MSOffice suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook and Project).
- The proficiency of Excel VBA programming will be considered an asset.
- You are functional in the French language, spoken and written.
- Knowledge of aircraft structures, systems or interiors will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in the English language will be considered an asset.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Methods Engineer
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.01.2018, 7:22:27 PM