12 months ago
Job ID #: 10915
Location: US - New Hampshire - Keene
Functional Area: Operations
Division: MMA - Ultra Precision Technology
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Relocation Provided: No
Hours of Work: 7:00 AM until 3:30 PM Mon - Fri Daily
Travel Percentage: 0
The Mechanical Sub Assembler Inventory Specialist assembles a variety of electrical and mechanical components following prints and work instructions. Work will include assembly of electrical/electronic control systems and apparatus involving extensive and involved circuitry, and precision controls. Additionally, the position will serve to assist with inventory and Stockroom duties.
• Works independently to set-up, assemble and test/troubleshoot a variety of electrical and mechanical components and systems following prints and work instructions.
• Completes all associated paperwork and records and documents processes and procedures.
• Assists other assemblers and staff in the final assembly of complete systems as needed.
• Works in the Stockroom pulling stock and recording transactions via inventory systems.
• Assists in any function as assigned to maintain operation or facility.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Must be able to assemble a broad range of products.
• Skilled at reading prints (both electrical and mechanical) and associated work instructions and documentation.
• Must have knowledge of electrical principles and assembly techniques.
• Ability to work with a computer to process work and communicate.
• Ability to use a variety of precision instruments to include: multi-meters, oscilloscope, metrology gauges, micrometers and verniers.
• Must be able to work with a variety of hand tools.
• Ability to use material handling equipment.
• Stand for extended periods of time, reach with both hands and bend as necessary, lifting up to 40 lbs on a regular basis.
Position requires high school diploma with advanced technical or vocation training and 1-3 years prior experience in a similar position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.