6 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we believe that innovation starts with our people. That’s why we have over 8,000 engineers located in 70 sites around the globe, across 14 countries. But our Engineering organization is not just a collection of individual businesses. We use our size and expertise to create system solutions that work across all our product lines.
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our Engineering ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies. Together, we will move the world forward!
* Working in a dynamic cross-functional team environment involving manufacturing and product development teams, as well as supply chain specialists, manufacturing engineers, and logistics personnel.
* Supporting control plans to assure critical features are controlled through the assembly/production process.
* Applying technical knowledge to innovate, design and develop processes, tooling, assembly fixtures and procedures.
* Organizing and analyzing data sets that outline systemic improvement opportunities.
* Developing and validating processes used in manufacturing.
* Supporting issue resolution for production and assembly including root cause investigation and corrective action tracking.
* Reading and interpreting mechanical drawings and basic electrical schematics.
Qualification: Minimum Qualifications:
* Minimum of 8 years in pertinent Mechanical Design, Repair or Systems Engineering in an Aftermarket, Repair or shop environment.
* Familiarity with Aftermarket repair operations in an FAA certified repair station
* Familiarity with electromechanical actuation (valves, mass flow controllers, stepper motors, etc.) equipment design is also desired
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, advanced degree preferred. Similar Bachelor's degree with significant work experience may be considered.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.