7 months ago
Job Code :
Sarasota FL US 34243
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Manufacturing and Production
From 11.00 To 12.00 USD Per Hour
Job Description :
Assembles electronic components, subassemblies, products or systems.
* Read work orders, follows production drawings, written routings and work instructions, make use of sample assemblies or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
* Positions and aligns jigs and fixtures to maximize efficiency and quality.
* Crimps, stakes, screws, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits or similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
* Mounts assembled components, transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, sockets, connectors and similar components onto chassis/PWB
* Connects components and lead wires to PWB
* Performs intermediate assembly tasks such as but no limited to potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bond, curing, stamping and color coding
* Tend machines that press, shape or wind component parts
* Installs finished assemblies or sub assemblies into cases or cabinets
* Performs “go – no go” testing and in line inspection of parts and assemblies to meet production specifications and standards
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in writing, oral, picture or diagram form.
Job Requirements :
* High school diploma, GED
* 3 months of experience as an assembler/solderer in a similar work environment.
* Aerospace /Defense Industry experience preferred
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
* Read/Write Fluently in English
* Must be well-organized, flexible and able to work in a fast paced, manufacturing environment
* Sustained dependable attendance.
* Cooperation with others in team environment for cross training and conference on operational issues.
* Initiative in learning and changing work methods to accomplish assigned tasks on a timely basis.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT:
* Regularly required to sit, stand, and walk.
* Regularly required to walk up and down stairs.
* Regularly required to talk or hear.
* Regular use of hands to finger, handle, or feel.
* Regular use of arms to reach.
* Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Schedule is Monday - Thursday, 6:00am - 4:30pm
Hourly rate range is $11.00 - $12.00 per hour, depending on experience. Quarterly performance bonuses are available.
Radiant Power Corp. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and will consider all job applications without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, Veteran status, Disability, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.