10 months ago
* Will troubleshoot and repair electrical systems, hydraulic systems, automatic and standard transmissions and all other aspects of ground equipment repair.
* Will troubleshoot and repair all ground equipment such as FMC container loaders, 28.5V DC and 115V A/C ground power units, hydrant fuelers, tanker trucks, forklifts and other related ground equipment.
* Overhaul of automatic transmissions.
* Will repair parts for all ground equipment and fabricate as necessary.
* Must have minimum of two (2) years of work experience in automotive or related field.
* Must have a minimum of two (2) years in troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems, hydraulic systems, automatic transmission and all other aspects of ground equipment repair.
* Must have general welding knowledge.
* Must have general auto body and paint knowledge.
* Must have diesel engine knowledge and repair experience.
* Must have current Driver’s License and be able to obtain airport vehicle operator’s permit, AOA badge and Customs Seal.
* Must have high school diploma or its equivalent.
* A graduate of automotive or heavy equipment schooling.
* ASE Certification.
* Knowledge of HAZMAT matters and DOSH standards.
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 13 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by
Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and Zagat have all ranked Hawaiian the highest of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 88th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. Mainland. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i
from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 160 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a
total of more than 200 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at
HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow updates on Twitter about Hawaiian (@HawaiianAir) and its special fare offers (@HawaiianFares),
and become a fan on its Facebook page (Hawaiian Airlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’
Send This Job to a Friend