4 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we’re ushering in a new era of customer service, with sophisticated tools that enable real-time customer connections and service anticipation techniques. We combine these innovations with responsive repair performance, product support and issue resolution for our global customers. Anytime. Any place. It’s this kind of best-in-class support that has kept our customers coming back for the past 100 years. Want to join the largest aftermarket network in the industry, with more than 50 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) locations across 26 countries? You can learn from the best while bringing your fresh perspective and enthusiasm for customer service to our team. If those closest to you would use the words “reliable” and “dependable” to describe you, you could be a good fit for our team!
Strategic partnership and leverage of the supply base to meet the company’s procurement requirements in terms of quality, delivery and cost. Performance of all tasks involved in inventory control.
* Inventory control measures and knowledge of the financial impact of inventory
* Demand Planning and Forecasting
* Analysis of Excess and Obsolete, Work in Process, entry into service and other metrics impacting inventory using analytical tools and statistical methods
* Makes significant contribution to their team by applying their knowledge of the discipline
* Responsible for several components of a project or a complex component of a larger project
* Able to work without direct guidance or direction from others
* Has a solid understanding of the fundamentals of the discipline and role—continuing to develop specialized knowledge
* Microsoft Office knowledge – Advanced Excel, Powerpoint, Access
* Demand Planning Software (i.e., Servigistics)
* Analytical skills a must
* Knowledge of continuous improvement (Six Sigma, ACE,Lean, etc)
* Financial background related to inventory management
* Ability to work in teams
* Great communication and listening skills
* SAP desired
* Supply Chain Certificate preferred
All Employees Shall:
* Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements
* Report to supervision conditions or practices that are either unsafe or that may adversely impact the environment, to ensure prompt resolution of potential hazards
* Attend scheduled EH&S training program
* Actively support the organization’s efforts to meet or exceed EH&S goals and plans
* Recommend improved EH&S practices
Bachelor's Degree degree w/2–5+ years experience
Master's degree w/0–2+ years experience
PhD degree w/0–2+ years experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.