11 months ago
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc., is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions.
Advanced Thermal Sciences Corporation (ATS), is a leading supplier of temperature control systems (TCS). Markets served include semiconductor/microelectronics, solar, laser, food and beverage, aerospace, military, and more. ATS manufactures standard and custom engineered products to provide customers with the right solution. Advanced Thermal Sciences (ATS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of B/E Aerospace.
· Plans, organizes, monitors, directs and oversees the safe receipt, production, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of materials and products.
· Ensures a smooth and consistent operation so parts and materials are located, kitted, staged and distributed in an efficient / effective manner to satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
· Ensures workplace health and safety requirements are met and upheld, while taking responsibility for the security of warehouse assets and ensures compliance to all requirements.
· Helps manage the department by leading a team of employees.
· Responsible for compliance with established internal control procedures to maintain inventory accuracy.
· Monitors and achieves inventory control through accurate receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods; shipments & transferring of materials; document recording and data entry into ERP system.
· Planning, organizing and controlling of warehouse over-all operations. Routinely plans out all warehouse resources and activities, assigns workloads in relation to company objectives and set targets.
· Maintains inventory accuracy through conducting routine physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data and thorough investigations.
· Promote constant motivation among staff to strive for an efficient and effective warehouse department. Develops staff of warehouse by internal/on-the-job training.
· Provides leadership to warehouse personnel through active and proper follow up on all tasks, activities and duties of warehouse personnel, monitors and measures and correct performance, controls and approves time and attendance, absences and over time.
· Ensure that workplace’s health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock. Maintain housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area.
· Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, storing, shipping and assuring quality of goods. Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and performance.
· Implement cost reduction principle in all aspects of warehouse transactions and activities.
· Identify areas of improvement and establish or adjusts existing work procedures and practices for all warehouse functions.
· Monitors and manages the inventory transactions’ accuracy of all materials into the warehouse department; ensures materials are staged for counting and inspection; ensures receiving reports accurately report material received.
· Resolves discrepancies with accounting regarding invoices, packing slips, and receiver reports. Monitors the flow of paperwork from receiving and operations to inventory control for timely data entry. Oversees the movement of material from receiving and operations to the warehouse in an efficient, effective and safe manner.
MINIMUM REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Certification(s) / License(s)
High School Diploma or GED
· Extensive knowledge of Aerospace customer portals systems.
· Extensive knowledge of gears, shafts and gear assembly and manufacturing systems.
· Requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a warehousing and/ or manufacturing environment.
· Requires 3+ years of experience in understanding and interpreting quality specifications and requirements and has experience with proper flow down of requirements.
· Requires 3+years of demonstrated knowledge of aerospace customer sourcing, shipping activities and related documentation compliance and approvals.
· Excellent computer and ERP skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Epicor)
· Excellent communication skills up and down organizational structure Strong planning, organizational and follow up skill.
· Excellent people and process management skills
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.