about 1 year ago
Job ID #: 10322
Location: US - Ohio - Wapakoneta
Functional Area: Customer Support
Division: EMG - Chemical Products Division
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Relocation Provided: No
Hours of Work: 8am - 4:30pm
Travel Percentage: 0
Track inventory levels to support production schedule and meet customer needs. Maintain complete and accurate records of raw materials and finished goods inventory. Coordinate raw material deliveries with the schedule. Prepare documents for customer shipments as needed. Provide general clerical support as assigned.
1. A high school diploma or (GED)
2. Business background with experience in accounting procedures
3. Computer skills including SAP, Excel, Word, Office 365
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills
5. Good judgment and the demonstrated ability to interact with co-workers and outside Customers
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for the record keeping of all customer inventories. This includes receipts, consumption reports, and shipping. This may involve direct entry into their computer systems. Knowledge of each system is required for further training to other clerks, and back-up support when needed.
2. Communication skills dealing directly with Customers.
3. May be required to calculate the raw material needs and order shortages in time to meet schedule dates.
4. Sending Customer’s production reports after each run and monthly inventories figures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.