about 1 year ago
Accomplish all elements of support for assigned projects including but not limited to: verifying material, tooling, GSE requirements, creating the necessary order requirements and performing technical research to verify order requirements. Act as liaison between HAECO and the customer when required.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Provide support to the Project Management Team regarding all material, tooling, GSE requirements.
2. Note pre-draw discrepancies and follow up with actions to backfill.
3. Pay attention to quantities ordered and quantity required. Confirm parts, tooling, and GSE are needed.
4. Review 24/48/72-hour board. Schedule required tooling, materials and un-staged GSE on the calendar.
5. Verify requisition technical data for accuracy, applicability and effectiveness. If information is incomplete, notify Leads of the need for additional information.
6. Verify the quantity required for the job and adjust quantity as required.
7. Collaborate with the Project Manager to ensure that all repair options have been explored and/or exhausted.
8. Confirm that suitable material is not currently in the customer material cages of HAECO stock including raw stock capable of making the original requirement. If material is in stock, utilize these options whenever possible.
9. Ensure hot parts list is emailed/delivered to receiving no later than 0900.
10. Stage rotables per flow.
11. Obtain cost approval from customer.
12. Verify P/N and S/N processes are correct on shipping ticket.
13. Retrieves rotables within 24-hours, takes to customer unserviceable area and obtains returned receipt.
14. Obtain Project Manager’s signature on return to stock paperwork for MOR items not used.
15. Return items and completed paperwork to stores.
16. Returns excess parts to stores.
17. Notifies GSE via the Microsoft Outlook calendar to pick-up and deliver equipment.
18. Maintain an amicable relationship with the customer along with their Materials and Production representatives.
19. Maintain close liaison with Shipping/Receiving to expedite AOG and other special material requirements.
20. Make stocking recommendations to Purchasing based on demand on specific project/line.
21. Provide technical support to Purchasing to resolve part identification problems which prevent procurement and work kickbacks for over-caps requiring signature from the customer.
22. Ensure all remaining materials are dispositioned properly after completion of each project in a timely manner to support the closing and billing of the service order.
23. Perform daily review of open material for service order report to overdue parts, tooling and GSE. Update necessary notes as required.
24. Follow-up to ensure that all removed rotable parts, tooling and GSE have been returned to stores, tooling and GSE with disposition information.
25. Coordinate with GSE for movement of parts, tooling, and GSE to and from stores, tooling and GSE/Backshops and hangar floor as required to support the project.
26. Document and track all parts in Backshops for repair/overhaul from the project assigned.
27. For new projects, reviews tooling and material identification from customers work package and identifies needs.
28. Support all functions and requirements of the new production process.
29. Maintain customer’s computer based material systems.
30. Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
31. Promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the HAECO Safety.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office based programs.
3. Must be able to complete all assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
4. Must be able to communicate with all levels of the facility structure and deal with customers in a manner that will enhance business relations.
1. Knowledge of commercial aviation vendors, aircraft vendors, aircraft systems/parts, tooling, and GSE.
2. Four (4) years large commercial aircraft maintenance demonstrated applicable experience within the industry.
3. Two (2) years of aviation material, tooling Logistics.
4. Two (2) years experience interpreting and understanding aviation technical publications.