3 months ago
At Republic Airline, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products, and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice.” Republic Airline is a regional airline headquartered in Indianapolis, operating fixed-fee flights for American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines. The Company’s fleet consists of nearly 190 Embraer 170/175s, offering approximately 950 flights daily to 100 cities in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. Our crew bases include Chicago, IL (ORD), Columbus, OH (CMH), Indianapolis, IN (IND), Kansas City, MO (MCI), Miami, FL (MIA), Newark, NJ (EWR), New York, NY (LGA), Philadelphia, PA (PHL), Pittsburgh, PA (PIT) and Washington, D.C. (DCA). We have 10 maintenance bases: Charlotte, NC (CLT), Chicago, IL (ORD), Columbus, OH (CMH), Indianapolis, IN (IND), Louisville, KY (SDF), Newark, NJ (EWR), New York, NY (LGA), Philadelphia, PA (PHL), Pittsburgh, PA (PIT) and Washington, D.C. (DCA). With more than 5,500 talented aviation professionals, Republic Airline is a great place to get your career off the runway! For more information, please visit our website at.
Duties and Responsibilities
POSITION PURPOSE :
Ensures timely location and acquisition of parts/materials for Maintenance.
* Performs accurate, timely, computer system transactions including parts/materials issue and returns, warehouse transfers and bin transfers to maintain inventory integrity.
* Ensures timely location and acquisition of parts/materials for Maintenance using the computer tracking system and other resources.
* Receives parts and performs associated computer transactions. Ensures parts/materials are properly stored, segregated, identified and comply with Shelf Life programs.
* Ensures proper handling of aircraft parts during transactions, shipping, and receiving to avoid damage, flight cancellations or delays.
* Delivers parts and/or company materials to designated locations.
* Maintains awareness of Suspected Unapproved Parts (SUP) to prevent entry of SUP into Company inventories.
* Performs shipping functions in accordance with company and regulatory shipping standards. This responsibility excludes the shipment of Dangerous Goods until such time as the employee attends and successfully completes an FAA approved Hazmat shipping training course and maintains training currency as dictated by the regulations and company policy.
* Reviews the computer system daily for open requisitions to determine if requested parts/materials are still needed, why requisitions are not processed and to cancel/delete outdated requisitions.
* Expedites past-due repair and purchase orders for critical spare requirements.
* Completes handwritten or electronic documents forms as needed.
* Maintains a secure, clean and orderly stockroom per Company policies and procedures and FAA requirements.
* Ensures proper handling of calibrated equipment and entries into database.
* Ensures compliance with hazardous materials/dangerous goods regulations. Completes and maintain training in safety, HAZMAT, parts systems, SITA airport access for vehicles, etc.
* Performs other duties as assigned or required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
* Must be able to operate forklifts and other machinery.
* Must be able to pass and remain current on HAZMAT Dangerous Goods Handling course.
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* Possess basic computer skills in Microsoft Office and Word.
# of Openings Remaining 1
Pos. Category Materials