about 1 year ago
Provide material planning support for Atlas and Polar Air Cargo
* Create allocations based on fleet and aircraft usage for all stations
* Monitors all material activity and stock levels at all stations and replenish shortages
* Complete after action reviews for all AOG’s and critical events and follow with material recommendations
* Create initial provising and allocation creating for new fleets business using RSPL and other planning tools
* Manage vendors and understand and enforce contractual terms.
* Responsible for his/hers all NOE/NRI’s
* Ensure liaisons with MCC, Line Stations, Repair and Planning groups.
* Reviews and action wheels and brakes to and from stations or vendors where allocations have been set up.
* Review AC listings and General Guide Lines for Managed AC’s
* Perform additional duties assigned by the Manager or Director as required.
* Must be able to work nights, weekends and off site locations on temporary or permanent basis as needs of business dictates.
* Creates an environment that encourages team work by informing management of unique or difficult situations.
* BS/BA preferred
* 3-5 years of Airline experience preferred
* Strong decision making and problem solving
* Able to work in a fast pace environment
* Excellent communication skills