9 months ago
Material Logistics Agent-MON14552
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage critical shortages of parts in order to support the return in service of an aircraft on ground
- Be responsible to manage the internal and external procurement flow of materials to meet the appropriate level of service to our customers and the inventory level requirements within budget constraints.
- Manage discrepancies and deviation related to plan in-flows by proposing solutions and raising suppliers' awareness of their commitment to meet customer and operator's satisfaction.
- Responsibilities also include, managing placement of Purchase Orders, administering portfolio activities related to invoicing and PO pricing issues. In addition, the agent will need to be able to clearly analyze varied situations in a pressurized environment and make decisions in an efficient and structured manner.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor in Operations or Industrial Management as well as 3 to 5 years of experience or Technical College Degree in the same field and 5 to 7 years of experience
- You are fluent in French and English spoken and written.
- You have good knowledge of computer tools such as Excel, Internet, Lotus Notes.
- You have Knowledge and experience in using SAP, MacPac, TIMMS.
- You hold a APICS certification (asset)
- You are available to work on 12hrs shifts (day/night)
- You have the ability to work under pressure and tight delay.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 03.10.2017, 12:20:18 AM