7 months ago
Material Logistics Agent-MON15113
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Work at the strategic logistics planning level;
- Manage on a day-to-day basis a portfolio of suppliers;
- Execute various elements of the strategic logistics plan such as reducing shortages, timely delivery and inventory management;
- Ensure overall governance internally and externally within Logistics;
- Actively participate in improvement projects (ex. Achieving Excellence System, 5S, Lean manufacturing, cost reduction, and improved manufacturing, etc.);
- Participate in the development and implementation of sourcing strategies and cost optimization opportunities by product families;
- Ensure management of contracts with suppliers.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Operation Management, Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management (or equivalent) in a recognized University;
- You have 3-5 year(s) of working experience in operations or logistics in a manufacturing environment;
- You have excellent communication skills in French and English (written and oral);
- You have good organizational & planning skills;
- You demonstrate leadership skills as well as good interpersonal skills in order to interface with other groups and suppliers;
- You possess good judgment and are a good team worker in a multidisciplinary team;
- You have good knowledge of SAP (an asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 08.03.2018, 6:31:15 PM
23.03.2018, 4:59:00 AM