about 1 year ago
Material Logistics Agent-MIR02400
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible to manage internal and external Parts procurement activities, ensure proper flow of materials to meet the appropriate level of service to our customers, and adequate inventory level requirements within budget constraints
- Coordinate and lead projects with a broader scope in your own discipline (mid to long-term focus)
- Provide advice to clients on complex issues
- Solve moderately complex problems within your area of expertise
- Prepare summary on issues findings and present solutions to management
- Analyse deviations and implement corrective action plans to meet KPIs of increased complexity such as (inventory & COGS variances)
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor in Operations or Industrial Management or you have Technical College Degree in the same field combined with two (2) or more years of experience\
- You have a minimum of 2-5 years experience in a similar position
- You are good at muli-tasking and prioritize effectively
- You hold a APICS certification (an asset).
- You have good knowledge and practical experience using MacPac, TIMMS and/or SAP.
- You are familiar and proficient with Microsoft Software products - especially Excel & you have good working knowledge of Internet, Outlook and Lotus Notes.
- You have excellent communication skills, oral and written both in English and French.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: After Sales Services
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 02.02.2018, 9:16:36 PM