4 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Perform essential duties and responsibilities for site material movement throughout the shop which includes shipping, receiving, and stores (maintaining inventory of materials).
• Prepares domestic dock shipments to include crating, boxing, labeling and examining for specifications/customer requirements
• Operates a fork lift with proper training
• Pull, restock, replenish parts and point of use materials
• Receives materials using set process by utilizing proper tracking and moving materials accordingly
• Review, understand and follow routers, procedures, specification, and other instructions for completeness to perform operations
• Work under general direction with minimal coaching in a team environment
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED), plus 6 months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Valid Ohio driver license is required to operate a fork lift.