7 months ago
Perform basic material handling activities including but not limited to:
* Unload trucks and receives product using lift truck.
* Stores and picks product through system directed work.
* Material Handles various size pallet lots of materials and totes of materials.
* Receives finished goods and stores in appropriate inventory location
* Verify finished goods and picker rack stock level, replace as required
* Reads production orders or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved
* Take inventory and reports cycle counts of product as required to maintain inventory data in the computer
* Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together
* Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand
* Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet
* Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases or other containers
* Assists other forklift operators, when needed, in loading and unloading trucks
* Lifts heavy objects by hand or with power hoist, and cleans work area, machines, and equipment to assist machine operators
* Operates industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products
* Read, understands, and follows quality systems instructions, and procedures
* Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
* Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly
* Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly
* Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
* Ability to obtain a fork truck certification
* High School Diploma/GED
* Minimum of 2 years fork/Lift Truck Experience