8 months ago
* High School Diploma required.
* Good communications skills and the ability to work well within a team.
* Prior experience within a manufacturing environment a plus.
* Must be able to read and interpret instructions.
* Ability to operate small hand tools such as a cut-off saw and/or cut-off grinding wheel.
* Ability to operate over the road and/or electric hand trucks to pick up/deliver materials.
* Proven experience utilizing simple measuring tools.
* Ability to multi-task in this high volume, face-paced environment is needed.
* Candidates must have a valid, current Driver’s License with a good driving record.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
All Positions at Triumph Engine Control Systems require access to information or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US Citizens or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently all applicants must be US Citizens or US Permanent Residents (*green card holders*) and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights to be considered for a position.