3 months ago
This opportunity is for an analyst to be a part of the St. Louis Boeing Defense, Space & Security Material Cost Analysis (MCA) Team on the F-15 Program, providing exposure to program leadership and a diverse customer base. Will also have exposure to F-18, Weapons and Development programs as we continue to leverage functional excellence and best practices across the team.
* Coordinates and interfaces with Finance, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, and other functional organizations to support and analyze the material/supplier cost and schedule data for contracts and programs. This includes familiarity with preparation and maintenance of time-phased material-related dollar budget baselines, analyzing performance and supporting the development of Estimates at Complete (EAC).
* Present the Material EAC at Leadership Reviews.
* Manages the Priced Bill of Material post settlement, reconciling deliverables to supplier payments and accounting actuals, performing supplier invoice tracking and liquidation reconciliation and developing monthly material dollar expenditure forecasts.
* Provide leadership on various MCA projects and process improvements.
* Champion business partnering and communication with our program and other functions.
For the Analyst who is looking to expand their leadership skills, visibility and making leveraged contributions: MCA is playing an increasingly important role in managing purchased item cost which represent the majority of our product’s expenses. With the change in Revenue Recognition to a cost basis, MCA will play a key role informing FP&A. This position offers the opportunity to partner with the program and make a valuable contribution to the bottom line.
The successful candidate should have Material Cost Analysis experience or a combination of Material Cost Analysis, Material estimating, and/or Material Accounting experience. The candidate must have demonstrated leadership skills, analytical capability, strong skills in Microsoft Excel, strong system skills (Cognos, EAS, MRP, CSPR), excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and demonstrated ability to interface with upper management and internal Boeing customers. The candidate must contribute and lead at their level on the development of new job practices, techniques, and standards. They must be proactive, work well within a team environment, and be willing to take the lead on team projects and goals. Flexibility, initiative, detail orientation, ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new areas are essential requirements to successfully perform in this dynamic and exciting environment.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Basic Required Qualifications:
* Experience with material cost management, supply chain analysis, supply chain management or finance
* More than 1 years of experience working with Estimate at Completion (EAC)
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
* Experience in Material Estimating Material Accounting or Financial Controls
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contingent Upon Program Award