about 1 year ago
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Must have HS Diploma or GED or equivalent in experience.
* 3-5 years direct experience in material handling, aerospace environment preferred.
* Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to converse with a diverse group as well as ability to follow both written and verbal instructions.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills ability to work with a diverse workforce in a small area.
* Requires some computer skills in windows and MS Office.
* Must know basic arithmetic and perform basic calculations using percent, decimals, and fractions.
* Ability to be certified in forklift operation – valid California driver’s license.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and involved written or oral instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardize situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
CA driver’s license.