5 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Create Master schedules according to the manufacturing plan, constraints and skyline.
- Build a manpower plan according to the established plans
- Maintain the integrity of planning data in SAP
- Bring propositions to the direction and propose possible scenarios of schedule to solve isolate issue.
- Highlight any future capacity issues.
- Maintain client configuration (options) in SAP
- Build Catch up plan to get back in schedule.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor degree in Engineering, Operation Management or in a relevant field.
- You have five (5) to eight (8) years of experience in Project, program and/or planning management and specifically schedule management.
- You have superior skills in MS Office including MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills who interfaces well with the many business partners involved.
- You have strong Leadership skills
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 07.02.2018, 9:55:37 AM